• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treasure..pics added by Bunnymadhouse...

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
I have a new little girl. Her name is Treasure..she will be a year old at the end of March. Just not long been spayed by the fabulous Ian Sayers. She lives in my kitchen..been here with me since August and she's a rescue. The only snag is...I can't get her pic on as it's on my phone and view not a clue.

Last edited:
Aww, we neeeed pics :love: her name makes me think of the Bruno Marrs song Treasure :lol:

How lovely youve all replied..going to get pics up soon...shes a Lionhead i think. Her mane is just sprouting like Mrs did
. Shes a harlequin and a good size with a long nose. Bit of a muddle..lol..black splodge on her bum so with a white tail it looks like a target.
Her and Ruby have met face to face. Treasure still has that wide eyed baby look so it was funny...A sort of stunned what are you sort of look.
She is a house rabbit.
Little Miss and BB live downstairs and Treasure lives upstairs.She was unwanted and no hutch on a FB for sale page.
Pics on friday. Im in Sutrey and not at home currently.

She sounds gorgeous :love: I don't know how you kept her quiet since August, you'll have to compensate by posting loads of photos :p (when you work out how)! What a lucky bunny to have a safe and happy home with you :love:

Ive been away a day or two and shes really missed me....had loads of cuddles from her and that bird...

She is adorable how have you managed to keep her secret for so long ?

It's lovely when they actually miss you, Blossom always comes hopping over to me when she sees me then hops off binkying and wagging her tail.

She is adorable how have you managed to keep her secret for so long ?

It's lovely when they actually miss you, Blossom always comes hopping over to me when she sees me then hops off binkying and wagging her tail.

I havent really been on if Im honest.....:oops:

Back