• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Jessica Rabbit

My naughty little not so secret french lop, all i know is she is 7 months old and was no longer wanted

1236524_603713189665_774444780_n.jpg

in for a spay asap as shes a madam lol and shes bigger than my grans terrier which was a shock lol but shes lush <3 and loves a good fuss

My screen's too dark to be certain but I'd venture to say that's some stern bunny disapproval there! :lol:

Oh definatly she will not stay in her base at night which is a dog crete and a pen shes incredibly hormonal if I lived in a detached house it would be ok but im in an upstairs flat. Ive moved her into the kitchen which is bigger than her base and put the pen as like a gate over the archway into the room and ahes still rattling it like a mare lol. I really hope it stops after her spay but I really dont think I can take another night of no sleep :( lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Back