• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rodney U/D 11th March-Doing Better Today

Thinking of you and hoping he remains calm and comfortable. I know you'll be doing everything possible to care for him. :cry::cry:

Oh no :cry: I'm so sorry :cry:I'm sure you are giving him the best chance possible of recovering, sending mega vibes for him, and hugs to you xx

Oh no :cry:
Prayers and hugs to both you and rodney. You have had such an awful time during the short time I have been on this forum :( I hope things start to pick up soon for you.

Oh no...not sweet little Rodney :cry: I'll be keeping him and you in my prayers Jane. He could have no better nurse and carer than you. (((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))
You will be topmost in my thoughts today, dear friend. I was actually feeling really cut off in hospital yesterday since I didn't have my phone and so couldn't check in here. :(
I hope you can feel the vibes I'm sending your way today. xxxx

Back