• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nothing like a Gallop.... black beauty music please....

I am turning a funny shade of green..........I'm a tad jealous. It looks like you all had a lovely time, such beautiful horses and stunning countryside.

I am rather biased though as I was born in The New Forest, well not exactly in the forest under a tree so to speak, but in Lyndhurst......beautiful place.:love::love:

I am turning a funny shade of green..........I'm a tad jealous. It looks like you all had a lovely time, such beautiful horses and stunning countryside.

I am rather biased though as I was born in The New Forest, well not exactly in the forest under a tree so to speak, but in Lyndhurst......beautiful place.:love::love:

I do love it here :love:

Lovely photos, goregous horses too, I've not ridden mine for months, so very jealous. Are both horses Welshes?

I'm on Winston (black) his sire is a thoroughbred and damn is welsh x new forest, he has a pony brain, very cheeky! Megan Louisa's pony is a welsh cob :D

Theres a video on the 'can you see this' thread here lol

Back