• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

who wants to see mabel and sox

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
mabel look at that over there

hang on my foots is wet

im thinking hard

ok you keep your eye over that side ii'll watch this

'thump' warning mum, your dad is spying on us through door

ohhh says sox

its about time she cut these back

I can touch it with my nose I can yeah

They're such fluffy bunnies!!! I especially love Mabel's fluffy tummy in the last one :love: Lilly says what can she do to get such luscious locks :lol:

They're such fluffy bunnies!!! I especially love Mabel's fluffy tummy in the last one :love: Lilly says what can she do to get such luscious locks :lol:

eat all your hays says mabel and make sure its your favourites, mines timothy and it must be that to :lol:

eat all your hays says mabel and make sure its your favourites, mines timothy and it must be that to :lol:

Oh dear, she's going to be demanding I go get timothy hay now so she can have the beautiful fluffy hair like Sox and Mabel :lol: I have no idea what hay they eat.... baled hay from the farm, but she does eat a lot of it so I'll tell her she's doing something right :p

Oh dear, she's going to be demanding I go get timothy hay now so she can have the beautiful fluffy hair like Sox and Mabel :lol: I have no idea what hay they eat.... baled hay from the farm, but she does eat a lot of it so I'll tell her she's doing something right :p

:lol: mine have meadow in morning but mabel knows, so she eats it extra fast so she can get her delicious favourite :lol:

:lol: mine have meadow in morning but mabel knows, so she eats it extra fast so she can get her delicious favourite :lol:

I daren't risk a new hay with mine, they eat so much of their baled hay, if I bought them a special expensive hay I'm terrified they'd stop eating their cheap hay bales :lol: luckily they eat so much hay and Lilly will binky when she sees me coming to top it up (yes, even though there's I never let their hay supply get empty, I think she just likes it cold from outside!)! Maybe I'm being a bit mean, I might get them some tasty timothy hay for an Easter treat then :p

Sox is the spitting image of my Peter the only difference is that Peter has a white dot on his head...
I almost thought he'd been bunny nabbed :lol::lol::lol:

so very beautiful.

i can see my four from here, all nibbling on spring green leaves. i think we're all very lucky to have lovely bunnies. :love:

Back