• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

if rabbits didn't need hay...

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
how much cleaner would your house be?! i hoovered not long ago and now there is loads of hay on the carpet again. :roll: good job they're worth it. :love:

I agree, my carpet is always covered in hay and Rolo doesn't even eat much of it - he just scatters it everywhere!

I agree, my carpet is always covered in hay and Rolo doesn't even eat much of it - he just scatters it everywhere!

they do look cute when dragging it around though :oops: :lol: bisc just attacked his hay tunnel and left bits of it on the bit of carpet. not his blankets no. they must be clean. :roll:

how much cleaner would your house be?!

oh yes. absolutely. I can't get rid of the stuff. I've taken out the carpets. I've swept, I've washed floors and I'm still finding it. its in my 'bedroom' (which has only my clothes in it, its my dressing room for now) where the rabbits haven't been for a year. its in the study, where I sleep. its in the bathroom, on the landing, on the stairs, in the bunny room in the hall, the living room and the kitchen. its in my bed and its in my underwear.

hay. everywhere. hay. but i'm fighting it. i'm fighting it with everything i have. :evil:

Yeah I find hay in places that hay should not be!
Henry just loves to bury himself under the hay, get really covered in it and then go tearing round the flat flinging bits of hay absolutely everywhere.

I found bits of hay in the fridge the other day (Henry wasn't in there I promise) :lol:

Tell me about it! I've found hay in my bra before which I'd just gotten out of my drawer, clean from the washing machine! All mine & OH's clothes are permanently covered in bunny hair too which he hates, and I'm usually covered in hay for good measure. Their bedding too is on my bedroom floor. It gets kicked out of their cages and then I stand in it whenever I walk past and track it all over the house :roll: Oh well.

I only have two guinea pigs indoors and still find hay everywhere (including in the fridge)!

I have outdoor bunnies and my house is still covered in hay! I keep the hay in the utility room so carry it through to the garden a couple of times a day and I swear it seems to jump out if the bag!:lol:

I have outdoor bunnies and my house is still covered in hay! I keep the hay in the utility room so carry it through to the garden a couple of times a day and I swear it seems to jump out if the bag!:lol:

Ditto this.

I keep my hay in the understairs cupboard in the kitchen so doesn't have to be moved very far to the buns setup on the patio, still find hay upstairs tho! I sneaked their hay tunnel into the airing cupboard once to dry out.

I'd settle for them just eating the hay and not throwing it everywhere!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Pip likes to wear her hay so she feels I should like to do so as well. And of course I'm allergic. :roll:
The day I find it in my toothbrush will be the last straw...no pun intended. :oops:

Back