• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny is so spoilt that... (POST YOUR OWN)

BigBunnyBenji

Mama Doe
We obviously all love our bunnies, so I thought it would be nice to hear how spoilt some of our bunnies are! Photos are welcome too!

I'll go first..

My bunnies are so spoilt.. that they get two types of hay so they can pick which they fancy!

IMG_6262_zps662c8bfe.jpg

Grey bowl = (Very expensive :evil:) Excel timothy hay with marigold.
Red bowl = Meadow hay

And a disgruntled Rupert. :lol:

My bunnies are so spoilt that I've spent £20 on cameo pink outdoor plastikote sprays when I have 3 perfectly good cans of wine red, just because pink is cuter and it'll all match then!

My bunnies are so spoilt that they can't decide which run to sun themselves in now that the sun is out again :roll:

My bunny is so spoilt that I spend over £20 a month on dried dandelion mix because the little blighter doesn't eat much hay!!! (and that's not because he has too much dandelion - he's just a very very fussy bunny :lol:)

My bunnies are so spoilt that they eat better than I do - my diet is appalling, but I make sure they eat healthily :lol: and I'm forever buying them toys and things like that, even though I don't have any money :lol::oops:

My bunnies are so spoilt that:
I spend £150 a month just on hay!!!
I can't go out for the evening without getting my mum to bunnysit (she lives 35 miles away :shock: I don't go out much :lol:)

My bunnies are so spoilt that they eat better than I do - my diet is appalling, but I make sure they eat healthily :lol: and I'm forever buying them toys and things like that, even though I don't have any money :lol::oops:

This sounds so much like mine. :lol:

Here's another one:

My bunnies are so spoilt they now have their own page on Facebook :oops::lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bunnies are so spoilt that I spent £700 on toys, treats etc in the space of three months last year. Neverrrrrr again :lol:

My housebun is so spoilt I got a home visit off the vet to cut his nails and it cost £65:shock::shock::roll:

My bunnies are so spoilt they have slowly taken over my home.
Over the last few months I have thrown more and more of my stuff out so they can have more space.

I choose my furniture based on whether the bunnies could make use of it as well or not!

I downsized from a double to a single bed so they'd have more space in the bedroom :oops:

They have their own sofa, my Christmas and birthday amazon gift vouchers are spent on toys for them, I go to bed late and get up early so they can get as much free range time as possible... and more stuff that is just routine now. Love them so much though. ♡♡

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

In the 6 weeks that I have had them;
*they have cost me a couple hundred pounds in vet bills
*chewed through 4 bags of hay (one being on my bed!!) :roll:
*escaped their pen and run riot in my bedroom - on a few occasions.
*evicted me out of my room to the spare room as they are so noisy, and still manage to keep everybody awake
*have a selection hays and forage that I give them everyday
*they have a tonne of toys (but still prefer the cardboard tubes) :lol:

My bunnies are so spoilt that....I can't see anything wrong with any of them points (and many more which I haven't wrote down), I wouldn't have them any other way! :love::love:

My bunnies are so spoilt they have slowly taken over my home.
Over the last few months I have thrown more and more of my stuff out so they can have more space.

I choose my furniture based on whether the bunnies could make use of it as well or not!

I downsized from a double to a single bed so they'd have more space in the bedroom :oops:

Me too!!! They are all outdoors now too!!! I do have two guinea pigs and a hamster in my room though.

Mine are so spoilt that despite being given a bale of organic local farm hay every month I still buy them timothy and rye from hay for pets - oh how they love it!!!

I like to think of them as 'cherished' not spoilt!

Mine aren't spoiled at all :oops:

All the things people say are me spoiling them are either basic needs (large housing, spending money on hay) or things that are for my enjoyment/convenience (lighting in their shed, bunting and decorations, etc).

If they could talk they'd say I do the opposite of spoiling them; that I hardly let them have any nice food, that I drag them to a strange place and torture them (cut their claws) and that every time they get to have a nice run about the garden I make them go home and shut them in again :lol:

Mine have a room per pair, they are both dedicated bunny rooms so they don't have to share with us humans!

I tried to work out how much money I spend a year on hay... I gave up when a very conservative estimate was heading well into the hundreds :oops: and then placed an order with hayforpets and another one with the hay experts! :lol:

Whenever I get to the bottom of a bag of pellets I save the dust, mix it with baby food and make bunny treats :p

Back