• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breed help

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone know what breed this girly is?

30j33oh.jpg

15eh4s5.jpg

24x2hj4.jpg

I'm hopeless with breeds - is it something to do with a butterfly? :roll:

She's beautiful, anyway!

Her marking will be an agouti butterfly or broken agouti, but to me, she looks rex shaped- but without the fur. So she may be predominantly a rex but with some random in there somewhere that changed the fur type.

Her marking will be an agouti butterfly or broken agouti, but to me, she looks rex shaped- but without the fur. So she may be predominantly a rex but with some random in there somewhere that changed the fur type.

Yeah I agree, there's probably some rex in there, maybe some English because English spots do tend to have quite slim faces and short fur and the same markings

Thanks guys, rex was my initial thought too but wasn't sure because I've only really seen them in photos on here :oops: and obviously she doesn't have the fur

Mixed breed. Butterfly markings :love: she's very delicate looking!

She is really graceful and lady like, she looks so elegant even when she is destroying stuff :lol:

Mixed breed, sure there is some English in there though, both from the markings and the delicate features (and feet!) :p

She is gorgeous :love::love::love:

She is :love:

Thank you honey, I'm at work today so Jamie's in charge! The only updates I've received are everything's fine :lol:

Back