• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yet more shed changes and bunnies!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
I've cut down the table legs so they can rest on the bed box

I cut another hole in the side. It's quite cute how the holes are opposite eachother so they can hop out of one into the other!

I've had to rip out the carpet from in here too as someone had weed on it and chewed it :roll: So I've used one of the trofast trays and cut out dips where the holes are! Yet another litter tray! Demonstrated by Heidi!

I've cut down the other box is used next to the litter tray to make a step up to this unit, painted and carpeted!

Demonstrated by Summer!

Hello!

Skye in the hut

Dash pondering...

I also got this today in ikea bargain corner! I was chuffed cos if been looking at it a couple of weeks ago but I think it was about £12 and thought it was a bit much but I got it today for £4.50!

I originally wanted it for a toy basket but now I have the toy table I'm not sure what to do with it :lol: At the moment it's just on the upper level, I'm still deciding exactly what to do up there so will prob be making a few more changes!

Thanks all :D I'm really pleased how well it's turned out after the many sleepless nights I had trying to decide on a good layout :lol: Can't wait to get started on their run next :D

Back