• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits Trying The Big Outdoors

Flowerlady

Young Bun
Although my rabbits are house rabbits they occasionally spend time running around outdoors. The mess of the hay etc in the house has been driving my hubby mad so I have decided to move them outside and today being mild out we thought we would give it a try. So far my pair love it running up and down the ramp in their new double hutch as well as running in and out the hutch. However my single bun won't come down the ramp in his hutch. I have put food etc at the bottom but there seems to be no tempting him, any ideas on tempting him on to the ramp?
Thanks
Gail

It'll just take time. Levi and Daisy didn't come down their ramp until they had been in their hutch at least 12 hours. He will come down eventually :)

He is getting a friend in a couple of weeks Clare is retiring one of her breeding buns at the end of the month either Sapphire or Ava. Keeping my fingers crossed he gets on with one of them 

Oh really??? Saphire is Daisy's mum!! :) it would be lovely if you get her. But Ava is gorgeous too!! (I just had a look, I love blue/seal/frosty point buns) :) will Clare help to bond them for you?

George is Ava's dad. Clare has said I can take one and see if I can get them to bond but if they don't she is willing to take her back. I don't want to be stuck with two singles. I will be happy with either as he does need a friend his teddy is almost threadbare a he licks it so much. I will let you know which one I get.

George is Ava's dad. Clare has said I can take one and see if I can get them to bond but if they don't she is willing to take her back. I don't want to be stuck with two singles. I will be happy with either as he does need a friend his teddy is almost threadbare a he licks it so much. I will let you know which one I get.

Oh bless!! :) I'll keep everything crossed that he finds himself a lovely wifey bun :) will you not have to get her spayed though before you try bonding them?

Levi likes licking my fluffy slippers :)

Back