PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED: March 2014 - Pledge a Pound

Kermit
09-03-2014, 02:35 PM
The shops are now full of Easter eggs and cute posters of bunnies promoting them, so many real bunnies will be bought in the lead up to Easter and within a few weeks they will have been forgotten and their life of misery will have begun - the lucky ones will be rescued and be given the care and love they need, the unlucky ones, well........

We are currently supporting 21 rescues, these rescues do such vital work and we need to help them continue, without them so many more rabbits and guinea pigs would face an uncertain future :( If you would like to help, then please pledge your 1 via Paypal to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk or via bank transfer or cheque (please message me for more details).

1 a month does make a difference, we almost have enough to help 2 rescues with a donation of 75 each this month :)

The rescues we support

Acomb Rabbit Rescue - January winner
Ark Animal Rescue
BARC
Brinsley Rescue
Buddies Bunnies - January winner
Bunny Burrows
Bunnyhops Rescue
Camp Nibble January winner
Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue
Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care February winner
Fat Fluffs February winner
Furry Friends
Halfpenny Rescue
Honeybunnies February winner
Hopper Haven
Kirkby Pet Welfare
RSPCA Walsall February winner
Southampton Rescue
The Rabbit Residence
Tameside Rescue
Windwhistle Warren

Donations received from

Apache
BBMommy
Becca6
Buddies Bunnies
Bunlover
Bunnybabe
Bunnybunny
Bunnymadlisa
Caerleon
Camp Nibble
Cherylwares
Eastbourne Rescue
Foofy
Hele
Herbie and Hollie
JPP
Kermit
KL Owens
Loog
Louise Milburn
Minilop1
Mrs Bunnykins
Mrs Scott
NikkiM
P Topham
Pol287
RNGP
Rosie and Theo
SDF76
Southampton Rescue
Susieb1
Susiebun
Thelma Turner
The Sunshine Bunnies
Willowholly
Yaretzi

Our first total for March is

133.31 which includes 37.04 which was carried over from February :)

Thank you to everyone that supports Pledge a Pound :)

Mrs. Bunnykins
12-03-2014, 11:34 AM
Excellent news!!!! Thanks for the update Kermit. xxx

mini lop1
13-03-2014, 10:18 PM
Excellent news!!!! Thanks for the update Kermit. xxx

:thumb:

Kermit
17-03-2014, 07:54 AM
Fantastic news - It looks like Dodger will be very busy again at the end of the month.

We are only half way through March and we have almost enough to help another 4 rescues :) :)

Our total so far is

286.08 which includes the 37.04 carried over from February :)

Pledge a Pound has some amazing supporters - thank you all so much for helping us to help so many rescue rabbits and guinea pigs.

Mrs. Bunnykins
17-03-2014, 02:56 PM
Fantastic news - It looks like Dodger will be very busy again at the end of the month.

We are only half way through March and we have almost enough to help another 4 rescues :) :)

Our total so far is

286.08 which includes the 37.04 carried over from February :)

Pledge a Pound has some amazing supporters - thank you all so much for helping us to help so many rescue rabbits and guinea pigs.

Amazing news!!!!! Well done everyone concerned.:thumb:

Mrs. Bunnykins
17-03-2014, 05:39 PM
Kermit, the BIG box of goodies that I have been promising to send you to help raise funds for PaP, is now packed, sealed and will be posted one day this week. Some really lovely things inside....many brand new and worth quite a lot of money. I feel sure that the contents could raise enough money to help one rescue one month!!!! Fingers crossed.

Easter goodies to help PaP.:thumb:

Kermit
17-03-2014, 08:21 PM
Kermit, the BIG box of goodies that I have been promising to send you to help raise funds for PaP, is now packed, sealed and will be posted one day this week. Some really lovely things inside....many brand new and worth quite a lot of money. I feel sure that the contents could raise enough money to help one rescue one month!!!! Fingers crossed.

Easter goodies to help PaP.:thumb:

Fantastic as always!
I have a lot of items here that I need to photo too, people are super generous with donations x

Mrs. Bunnykins
18-03-2014, 04:18 PM
Big box was posted this afternoon, so it should be with you Kermit in a couple of days.:thumb:

Kermit
18-03-2014, 04:25 PM
Big box was posted this afternoon, so it should be with you Kermit in a couple of days.:thumb:

Excited :)

Mrs. Bunnykins
18-03-2014, 04:33 PM
Excited :)

I hope you and others like the contents.....I have almost forgotten what I put in there as I started packing it up quite a few weeks ago.

An Aladdin's cave/ box!!!!!

Kermit
23-03-2014, 03:51 PM
What a way to brighten up a Sunday afternoon by saying we are able to give 4 rescues a donation this month, possibly 5 because we still have 8 days left.

Dodger has been running around his living room and limbering up ready for his duty next week, Sue has promised him extra herbs on the day of the draw if we make it to 5 rescues, (we must keep his strength up) :)

The total so far for March is a whopping

340.20 this includes the 37.04 carried over from last month :)

A big thank you from the team to all our supporters xx

Mrs. Bunnykins
24-03-2014, 09:10 PM
:thumb:

Kermit
31-03-2014, 01:07 PM
Dodger is getting ready to perform his magic, will it be 4 or 5 rescues this month - pop back later today to find out

Mrs. Bunnykins
31-03-2014, 05:19 PM
Dodger is getting ready to perform his magic, will it be 4 or 5 rescues this month - pop back later today to find out

Let's hope it is 5!!! :thumb:

Kermit
31-03-2014, 09:34 PM
Well the moment you've all been waiting for...........

We are able to help 5 rescues this month

Our March total is a whopping ........379.26 which includes 37.04 carried over from last month

The 4.26 will be carried over to April :)

Dodger couldn't wait to get started and the draw was over in a flash, poor Dolly didn't realise what was going on so she's not in the video.

As you can see, Dodger doesn't like anyone interfering with his food and when I tried to get the remaining tickets out the dish he nudged me out of the way :))

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff30/Hunnyandmartha/th_018_zpsdd14cd2e.jpg (http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff30/Hunnyandmartha/018_zpsdd14cd2e.mp4)

Congratulations to our 5 rescues this month - they are

Bunny Burrows
Hopper Haven
Southampton Rescue
Tameside Rescue
Underhill Rescue

There are only 11 rescues remaining to receive a donation - and it's only March :)

A huge thank you to all our supporters for making March such a success :)

Mrs. Bunnykins
31-03-2014, 09:58 PM
Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! 5 lucky rescues being helped. Fantastic.:thumb:

More things hopefully will be on their way to you in the next week or two.:thumb: