• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby Hare and Teddy Frenchie bonded!!!!!!!!!!! Action shots

Wow!! Gorgeous couple!!

What is really interesting is photos 2 and 3 in terms of how differently built they are. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Brilliant photos. :love::love::love: Love the one of Ted launching himself off the wall thinking, yes I can do this I will follow Ruby, I am a hare too. Then the next photo of him he looks confuses and says, no I ain't a hare afterall. My little legs are best suited to the ground level. ;)

Wow Ruby has such long legs and such a long tail! She's so elegant! And Teddy is just a big lump of squishy cuteness!! :love: They are an adorable couple!

I love the photo where Teddy looks like he's smirking :lol: Ruby looks like she's loving all that fuss :love:

What glorious pictures of Ruby and Teddy. They may not be quite cut from the same cloth but who cares! How lovely to see them so happy together.

I thought it was going to be harder than this, I took a long time watching them and getting to know Ruby with them living alongside each other, I broke quite a few rules bonding them just because I felt it would not work especially with Ruby, she is addicted to the space now and hates being shut in anywhere which I can't blame her for. She has got a hell of a turn of speed, today she went full pelt down the garden for the first time.... jesus she can shift!!!! :shock:

I'm SO pleased, they look great together :love:
Teddy is like the little old grumpy man and Ruby is his stunning young lady :lol:

Do they groom and snuggle in together like normal bunnies, I know they are normal bunnies but Ruby looks so slender and energetic I can't imagine teddy laying his head on her and them both falling asleep together :lol:

Back