• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you to everyone on RU

KatP

Alpha Buck
I just wanted to say a great big thank you to everyone on RU, you have all helped me so much to give my rabbits the very best I can.

A couple of weeks ago I had my bunnies spayed and whilst one was fine the other had a pretty hard time, all your advice and vibes got her ( and me) through it.

Every time I have a question no matter how silly or trivial it may seem I can either find the answer here or post my question and get great advice from you.

A couple of nights ago I came home to find one of my buns with a gassy tummy and refusing food, again I turned to RU and found the answer, within half an hour she was eating and binking.

So I would just like to say again thank you, you have become my rabbit experts :love:

I just wanted to say a great big thank you to everyone on RU, you have all helped me so much to give my rabbits the very best I can.

A couple of weeks ago I had my bunnies spayed and whilst one was fine the other had a pretty hard time, all your advice and vibes got her ( and me) through it.

Every time I have a question no matter how silly or trivial it may seem I can either find the answer here or post my question and get great advice from you.

A couple of nights ago I came home to find one of my buns with a gassy tummy and refusing food, again I turned to RU and found the answer, within half an hour she was eating and binking.

So I would just like to say again thank you, you have become my rabbit experts :love:
Ditto to that :thumb:

I don't think that I have been in touch personally, so I do apologise, however you have found out how wonderful members of RU are at helping with advice and support.

Excellent news. RU is wonderful, thank goodness that we are all so passionate about the welfare of rabbits.:thumb:

Sod rabbit experts, I'm beginning to think the forum knows all things rabbit related or not :lol:

I got stuck sorting out some old trading cards for a friend, I asked a question on here and was very kindly helped within about 20 mins :shock: :thumb:

I've seen some amazing questions and problems solved or helped with, including Angie's 'bendy stick' issues last year :lol:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...ated-technical-question&highlight=Bendy+stick

What I think is amazing about this forum is the support offered, pretty much no matter why you need the support there is always someone there to send vibes or a virtual hug, in fact in the last couple of years people on this forum have actually saved the lives of at least 2 forum members :shock:

:love::love::love:

This forum rocks!

Sod rabbit experts, I'm beginning to think the forum knows all things rabbit related or not :lol:

I got stuck sorting out some old trading cards for a friend, I asked a question on here and was very kindly helped within about 20 mins :shock: :thumb:

I've seen some amazing questions and problems solved or helped with, including Angie's 'bendy stick' issues last year :lol:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...ated-technical-question&highlight=Bendy+stick

What I think is amazing about this forum is the support offered, pretty much no matter why you need the support there is always someone there to send vibes or a virtual hug, in fact in the last couple of years people on this forum have actually saved the lives of at least 2 forum members :shock:

:love::love::love:

This forum rocks!

:thumb:

I love this forum too - there's always someone who knows what to do when you need advice and the support is fantastic :D I feel amongst family on here and safe :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this forum too - there's always someone who knows what to do when you need advice and the support is fantastic :D I feel amongst family on here and safe :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly :love: just wanted to make the forum know how important they are to us!

Back