• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New stuff!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Finally put a hay rack up, which was almost emptied about an hour later :thumb:

And this arrived this morning that I ordered from eBay, so it got painted (of course :lol:) and I've screwed down the base as it didn't seem like it would be very stable otherwise.

There's holes in it so u can push treats into it like carrots, twigs etc. will be good for forage, I'm going to push some willow sticks in then put forage on it, might try it with their cabbage in the morning :D

That looks fab!! Will have to have a look on ebay - my buns have spring fever at the moment even though they are neutered :lol:

That looks fab!! Will have to have a look on ebay - my buns have spring fever at the moment even though they are neutered :lol:

I saw one in a picture when I was looking at different set ups and really liked it, then found one on eBay that I think they were selling cheap as the packaging had been opened or something so it was only £5odd with free postage :D It'll look better with things in it :lol:

We have that wood stand got it 2012 Xmas gift. It's great to have veg coming out of or a celery stick upside down on it. Jessica Loves it. Oh excuse the coat she had just had a bath.

155919_10151472993320742_1341103537_n.jpg

Back