• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A tribute to a very brave bunny ..

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

It is heartbreaking. I hadn't seen the really bad photos before, I cannot imagine the horrendous pain he must have been in before he was found. Its a miracle he survived and that the skin healed after each operation. I know how dangerous necrotic skin can be and that its a delicate operation.

You cannot believe people can you, you really really can't.

Samson was a wonderful and indeed brave bunny. Such a shame it ever happened in the first place.:cry:

Thank you for being there and picking up the broken pieces and for everyone else involved with BARC and caring for Samson, you all deserve a medal. :love:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

It is heartbreaking. I hadn't seen the really bad photos before, I cannot imagine the horrendous pain he must have been in before he was found. Its a miracle he survived and that the skin healed after each operation. I know how dangerous necrotic skin can be and that its a delicate operation.

You cannot believe people can you, you really really can't.

Samson was a wonderful and indeed brave bunny. Such a shame it ever happened in the first place.:cry:

Thank you for being there and picking up the broken pieces and for everyone else involved with BARC and caring for Samson, you all deserve a medal. :love:

we haven't used the worst pictures ...they would have been too upsetting .

thank you ... he was very special ..:(

We have had the privilege of fostering this special little boy since his arrival at BARC - he will never know just how many hearts he has broken. For anyone who would like to read his FB tribute by us, please follow the FB link. Thank you to everyone that has shown him so much support - we just wish he could have survived his ordeal & the neglect caused by his previous owner(s) :cry:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1001481737360.455588.587242359&type=1&theater

we haven't used the worst pictures ...they would have been too upsetting .

thank you ... he was very special ..:(

I dread to imagine what they were like.

What a wonderful boy, it is amazing he was still a loving trusting bunny and kept up his appetite despite his ordeal.

You think you cannot be shocked anymore but something happens like poor Samson and you cannot believe it.

We have had the privilege of fostering this special little boy since his arrival at BARC - he will never know just how many hearts he has broken. For anyone who would like to read his FB tribute by us, please follow the FB link. Thank you to everyone that has shown him so much support - we just wish he could have survived his ordeal & the neglect caused by his previous owner(s) :cry:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1001481737360.455588.587242359&type=1&theater

So heartbreaking for you. Thank you for caring so much for the very special Samson Braveheart. At least he knew love and kindness before he left this rotten world.

I cried all the way through the video. What a special little bunny, thank you and Denise for allowing him to spend his last few weeks here on earth happy, safe and loved.

a beautiful tribute for a beautiful bunny so badly treated, at least he spent his last days dry safe and loved. i have the upmost respect for the work you and other rescues do. Binky free brave boy <3

He captured the hearts of so many and it is so sad that he didn't get to spend more time with you Denise. Even in that short time I know you will have shown him such love and good care I am sure his faith in humans would have been restored.

I'm still crying:cry::cry: At least he knew comfort and love for the first time in his life with you. How you do it I will never know you have my utmost admiration.

I was in tears watching that :cry: that poor poor boy, the pain he must have been in, it's just sickening :cry: I'm so glad he knew love in his last few weeks. Thank you to everyone who looked after him, you did an amazing job. Samson Braveheart, you were such a brave boy :cry: :love:
Binky free with all the other bunnies over the rainbow xxxxxxx

I cant stop crying :cry:
His previous owners should suffer just like poor little Samson suffered.

I'm so glad he knew love in his last few weeks, I'm so surprised he was so loving (that's the wonderful bunny spirit I guess)
I always find it so upsetting that bunnies suffer years of abuse and neglect but then pass away in rescue when they are safe and loved :(

Binky free at rainbow bridge beautiful Samson Braveheart. x

Thank you everyone :love:

I have also done a YouTube version now of Samson Braveheart's video, please, please share his story with as many people as you can - if his story saves just one bunny from enduring the neglect he did, his passing will not have been in vain. God bless this brave, inspirational little boy :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm_jwe2YWyc

I'm still crying:cry::cry: At least he knew comfort and love for the first time in his life with you. How you do it I will never know you have my utmost admiration.

This.

I cannot understand how people can be so damn cruel when that poor creature couldn't even stick up for himself. :evil:

Back