• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For those interested in snakes *pictures!*

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
Having read Crunchie's thread, it seems a few on here like snakes as well as bunnies :D I don't feel so odd anymore :D I've been keeping snakes since I was 11 and have tons of pictures, so it's going to take me a whole to add a picture of everyone of them plus some info about them. If anyone has any questions, ask away :) I don't mind, I can talk snakes all day :)

ytere6u3.jpg

This is Mica, she was born in May 2006 & I've had her since she was 6 weeks old. She's a royal python - ball python for our American friends :)

puberu3e.jpg

This is Aurora. She's a pastel royal python and was born in 2011.

ypavedyp.jpg

Alixandria - VPI axanthic royal python also born in 2011.

The rest are all on my laptop which I'll have to upload later. Hope you like them :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there was two snakes in the waiting room at the vets yesterday when we went. not alone though.. they'd brought their owners. ;) never really seen one close up before.

:love::love:

I look forward to the rest. How many snakes do you have?

I just have 7 now, I used to have almost 30. I had 12 at 18 then someone persuaded me it'd be a great idea to breed them and i thought it was a great idea as it meant I could have all the ones I wanted & my dad couldn't complain as I could just say "I'm breeding them!" I hated it though, far too much stress! So I've stopped breeding now and scaled down my collection to a more manageable number :thumb:

I have Caramel, Crunchie, Eric, Liliana, Orion, Andromeda & Mica left now, plus Rain, my leopard gecko :love:

There are going to be at least 50 pictures though, I do warn you :lol:

Keep 'em coming! :lol::lol: I'd love to see some photos of Rain too; we used to have a leopard gecko. :love:

I'm just uploading them all to photo bucket! There's quite a lot!!

Rightio, I hope you're ready for this lot!! I have to go collect OH at 7 so I won't get them all up tonight, but bear with me over the next day or so :)

Harvey - mojave royal python, born 2010.

Ruby - bloodred cornsnake, hatched September 2009.

Silver - lavender cornsnake, hatched 20th August 2009

Shandy - mojave royal python, born 2010.

Ember - spider royal python, born 2010.

Topaz having a bad shed - lesser royal python, born 2010.

Annamaria - western hognose, born 2007

Angus - western hognose, born 2008.

Alixandria again

Crunchie - high contrast albino royal, born 2009.

Aurora again

more Crunchie

Caramel - albino royal python, born 2009

Liliana - mystic Royal python, born 2011

Gabriel - pastel royal python, born 2011.

Halen, VPI axanthic royal python, born 2011.

Orion - piebald royal python, born July 2012. I've had his mother since she was 2 weeks old and I bred him myself. My pie project took me 4 years to achieve his hatching! To breed royal morphs, you need to know and understand genetics. This snake will be with me until he or I die - whichever is first. I wouldn't part with him for anything.

he just hatched in this picture

this is one of his siblings just pipping.

And these were the eggs when they were just laid :love:

Halen

Ember

Alixandria

Sebastian - the first ever royal I had hatch in my care :love: May 2011

Harvey

Baby Aurora

Surtr on the left - fire royal, born 2007 - and Mica on the right.

Young Crunchie

Shandy on top of Eric - he is a lesser royal, born 2010

Young Caramel

Topaz

Kristal - Orion's mummy.

Shandy

The next three pictures are ones I took for a photo competition and shows every single python I had at that point:

Shadow - a baby anerthrystic motley cornsnake I bred in 2009. Starlight's brother.

Elaina - a thayer's kingsnake.

Toivo - anerthrystic cornsnake and Shadow & Starlight's mummy. Born 2007.

Starlight - so called because she almost glowed :love:

Caspar - Shadow & Starlight's daddy. Ghost cornsnake, born 2007.

Thayer, my other Thayer's kingsnake. Very imaginatively named!!

Baby kingsnakes of Elaina & Thayer

Here is a clutch of 17 just hatched baby cornsnakes in summer 2010 :love: my first ever clutch of baby snakes :love:

A prize for the first person to spot the glowing baby I later kept & named Starlight!! :lol:

Some baby cornsnake pictures from various clutches:

Eggs & a baby pipping:

Baby pythons:

Surtr

A picture of me holding Sebastian and Mica - his mummy - in the background to see the size difference! Mica was that size when I first got her at 6 weeks old :love:

Adriana, my Brazilian Rainbow Boa

Jigsaw, my Sinaloan milksnake

Coral, my coral cornsnake, another very imaginative name!!

Luis, my other BRB

Baby Shadow

baby Eric

young Kristal

young Silver

Benji, the second snake I ever had at age 13 :love: He's an albino banded Californian kingsnake.

Evelynina - my baby Dione Russian ratsnake

Thayer

Kelly, my butter cornsnake.

Sssso many sssssnakes...how ssssspectacular, Sssssarah...

...sorry...I couldn't resist :oops:

I'd be very interested to see a snaked drinking.

Sssso many sssssnakes...how ssssspectacular, Sssssarah...

...sorry...I couldn't resist :oops:

I'd be very interested to see a snaked drinking.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've not even managed to get all the pictures on yet!!

I don't have a video of a snake drinking unfortunately, maybe YouTube does?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've not even managed to get all the pictures on yet!!

I don't have a video of a snake drinking unfortunately, maybe YouTube does?

I have no idea why I want to see it, I just can't imagine them doing it...Do they slurp? Do they lap it up? I just can't picture a snake drinking! :?

I have no idea why I want to see it, I just can't imagine them doing it...Do they slurp? Do they lap it up? I just can't picture a snake drinking! :?

Erm I'll try & explain but I'm not very good at it :oops:

They stick their bottom lip in the water and you can see the bones in their neck/head moving. I guess like in some kind of circular motion :? But their mouthes don't seem to open :? I'll try & link a video, my explanation sucks :lol::oops:

Back