• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look where I found Summer!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe

:thumb: She's the last one i expected to go up there! As u can see she's a bit overweight again, cos she's a lazy bum :lol:

Hmm now how did I get up here... Did I come up there? No that looks a bit steep for me!

Is there a way out up there?

Ah I think I go down here! Slowly slowly...

I was planning on adding 'leg ups' to the unit with the ramp and the first step of the trofast but don't know if I need to now! If Summer can do it they all can :lol: Well I already knew they could, but thought the height and 'jumping onto the unknown' might be putting them off. I still might make it a bit easier for them... :oops:

Forgot to say too I put the pot up there last night when I fed them their pellets so whether that's what got Summer up there I'm not sure :lol:

That looks just brilliant. Summer looks sooo pensive with her lovely ears pointing forward like that. x

Back