• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fenugreek crunchies

NJK

Warren Scout
I have heard so much about them and thought Zebedee might like a treat to cheer him up - Pets At Home don't sell them or any of my local pet shops which means I'm going to have to spend at least £5 ( inc P+P) to order them off the internet for something he may not even like! Does anywhere know of anywhere in the Halifax, Wakefield or Brighouse areas that sell them? Probably a stab in the dark but thought I'd try anyway! x

I found them in my local garden centre too, my last batch though came from Wilkinsons - I ordered them into store... There was a few things ordered from Wilks for the bunnies that day... :lol: :D

I hadn't thought of Wilkinsons! Will give it a try thanks. Have checked out all the local garden centres but no joy!

The new PoundStretcher in Halifax (opposite The Range) has a new pet shop section - it's actually a separate shop inside. It stocks a big range of bunny treats, including fenugreek crunchies at a really good price (about £2.50). I got some last week. Definitely worth a look. I don't know anywhere else locally that reliably stocks them now.

Wilkinsons sell a big range of the Rosewood Naturals Boredom Breakers, including Fenugreek crunchies, Carrotys and Rooty sticks which my bunnies love. :love: :love: :love:

In fact rattle their treat tub and... [video]http://s852.photobucket.com/user/thespiderspeed/media/Bunniesandthetreatbox.mp4.html[/video]. It works every time. :thumb:

Last edited:
Back