• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Flickr set - loads of pictures of Ailise! U/D a few more added!

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
Hi all,

I just opened a Flickr account and uploaded a bunch of pictures I took of Ailise this morning. Here's the link, and below are some highlights!

Ailise 006 by lizburden82, on Flickr

Ailise 014 by lizburden82, on Flickr

Ailise 015 by lizburden82, on Flickr

Ailise 021 by lizburden82, on Flickr

Ailise 023 by lizburden82, on Flickr

Ailise 033 by lizburden82, on Flickr

Ailise 028 by lizburden82, on Flickr

Ailise 025 by lizburden82, on Flickr

Ailise 037 by lizburden82, on Flickr

Ailise 041 by lizburden82, on Flickr

AMETHYST

Last edited:
Aw she's very photogenic.

I do a bit of photography myself. It might be worth having a play with the white balance settings as the photos have a bit of a blue tinge, I prefer a warmer setting but that might just be my preference. It's quite difficult to get white to look white! :lol:

Aw she's very photogenic.

I do a bit of photography myself. It might be worth having a play with the white balance settings as the photos have a bit of a blue tinge, I prefer a warmer setting but that might just be my preference. It's quite difficult to get white to look white! :lol:

Yeah, I'm just getting started so I'm learning all that stuff as I go. :) I appreciate the tips! I also think it may have been to do with the fact that it was very early morning and the sun hadn't really come into the garden yet. I'm going to be having a play with the settings and see if it helps (and waiting for better sun! :lol:)

AMETHYST

Yeah, I'm just getting started so I'm learning all that stuff as I go. :) I appreciate the tips! I also think it may have been to do with the fact that it was very early morning and the sun hadn't really come into the garden yet. I'm going to be having a play with the settings and see if it helps (and waiting for better sun! :lol:)

AMETHYST

An hour after sunrise (if you can manage to get out of bed!) and an hour before sunset are the best times light wise. They call them the golden hours because everything looks golden :D

An hour after sunrise (if you can manage to get out of bed!) and an hour before sunset are the best times light wise. They call them the golden hours because everything looks golden :D

Thanks! It turned out that I accidentally had the whiteness settings on indoor fluorescent! :oops: :roll: I've posted a bunch more on the correct settings and they've turned out much better! :thumb: Thanks for following me on Flickr too!

I added a couple more highlights from the new pictures to the original post. :)

AMETHYST

Thanks! It turned out that I accidentally had the whiteness settings on indoor fluorescent! :oops: :roll: I've posted a bunch more on the correct settings and they've turned out much better! :thumb: Thanks for following me on Flickr too!

I added a couple more highlights from the new pictures to the original post. :)

AMETHYST

Ah yeh they definitely look a more natural colour now! :)

Back