• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO tulsi

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Hope u don't mind but I loved the pic of your Belgian hare that u shared the other day, i said it looked like a painting, and it inspired me to get my pencils out and start drawing again! Been meaning to for ages, I used to draw a lot of portraits, but never been much good at animals, so going to try and improve. So thought id start with trying to draw your hare! Bear in mind I didn't spend very long on this, I can see things that need to be changed, and the likeness isn't perfect, I know it's not the most skilled drawing but thought I should show u and see what u think...!

:oops:

The photo is :lol: The ears r wrong in my drawing, every time I look at it I see something wrong! I am every self critical though!

The photo and the picture are both stunning :love: ps I know it said FAO Tulsi but I was being nosy, sorry :oops::lol:

Thanks :oops: it's very nice of u but I know I have a lot of improving to do! Will try drawing my own rabbits next :lol: I just really liked this picture :oops:

Could I be cheeky and ask if you'd like to do a drawing of my favourite picture of Dexter, my soul bunny, who is sadly at the bridge now :cry: please? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could I be cheeky and ask if you'd like to do a drawing of my favourite picture of Dexter, my soul bunny, who is sadly at the bridge now :cry: please? :)

I will try :oops: As long as u don't set your expectations too high! Post the pic on here and I'll do my best :)

Thank you :D here's my boy :love:

na3e2e6u.jpg

Oh my word that is BEAUTIFUL. Sunshine is such a baby and hardly ever sits still so I was delighted to get that picture of him. Your drawing has caught the warmth in his eyes soooo well. It looks alive. You really are really talented.

THANKYOU.

Oh my word that is BEAUTIFUL. Sunshine is such a baby and hardly ever sits still so I was delighted to get that picture of him. Your drawing has caught the warmth in his eyes soooo well. It looks alive. You really are really talented.

THANKYOU.

Thanks :oops: glad u like it! I think it could do with a bit more work but it was def something in his eyes that inspired me so I'm glad u think I've captured that :love:

Just a quick question - is it his 2nd ear just showing? Don't want to draw it on as an ear if it's something in the background :lol:

The grey thing is the clip of his cage but the almost invisible black tip between it & his other ear is an ear :)

Back