• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grayson's gourmet treat :D

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe

A flake of cereal with a freeze dried raspberry stuck on with a little blob of cream cheese :lol: He went mad for it! Although he lost interest after he'd licked all the cheese off!

Thanks everyone :wave: He's looking quite elderly now :( His fur has thinned a lot. He gave me a proper fright the other night, I thought I hadn't heard him scrabbling around like I usually do so I looked in and couldn't see him in his bed (could just see bedding) so I put some bits of food in, that usually gets him up :lol: but there was no movement in his bed so I started to get that gut wrenching feeling, I was making noises on purpose in his cage and still nothing, so I thought omg this is it :( so I started to move the platform from over his bed so I could get to his bed... Then see a little nose peeling out! Then he slowly emerged all bleary eyed :lol: He must have buried himself at the bottom of his bed and gone into a really deep sleep :love: I was sooooo relieved!! :love:

Back