• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Butter-Bean

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
Butter-Bean's really changing colour now. I'm not sure how well you can see in the photos to be honest which is a shame.

Here he is when we first got him - only in August last year

Here he is now

His fur is a lot darker around his nose and ears and his eyebrows especially. Got proper black fur for eyebrows now I think that's what doesn't show up so well on the photos.

He's so precious! And his friend too of course. I do take full credit for that name you know... ;):lol:

He is gorgeous and reminds me of my first ever bun, Nibbles. He had very similar colouring and changed colour too! once we booked him in to board for 2 weeks, he had his moult whilst there and it took us quite a while to be convinced that they had given us back the same bunny, when we left he had very dark grey points, and we picked up an almost pure white bunny :shock: :lol:

He is gorgeous and reminds me of my first ever bun, Nibbles. He had very similar colouring and changed colour too! once we booked him in to board for 2 weeks, he had his moult whilst there and it took us quite a while to be convinced that they had given us back the same bunny, when we left he had very dark grey points, and we picked up an almost pure white bunny :shock: :lol:

Oh that's funny! X

Back