• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someone else is now addicted to bunny cam too!

What do you need to 'cam' them? I dont have a smart phone just my laptop a tablet and no electric in the shed. Would I need to buy something???

What do you need to 'cam' them? I dont have a smart phone just my laptop a tablet and no electric in the shed. Would I need to buy something???

I got a video baby monitor, I was going to run an extension lead to the shed but the camera has a battery pack, although I had to spend extra on rechargeable batteries cos they don't last very long! I did spend quite a bit :oops: it's a Summer Infant touch screen model and was £160 (got it from catalogue so I can pay in installments! Can prob find it cheaper elsewhere) It's a good monitor though and I'd recommend it (for babies or bunnies :lol:) I can get a signal in my bedroom that's at the front of my house upstairs, and the shed is at the far end of my back garden and obviously there's doors between!

I got a video baby monitor, I was going to run an extension lead to the shed but the camera has a battery pack, although I had to spend extra on rechargeable batteries cos they don't last very long! I did spend quite a bit :oops: it's a Summer Infant touch screen model and was £160 (got it from catalogue so I can pay in installments! Can prob find it cheaper elsewhere) It's a good monitor though and I'd recommend it (for babies or bunnies :lol:) I can get a signal in my bedroom that's at the front of my house upstairs, and the shed is at the far end of my back garden and obviously there's doors between!

Thanks for that.

Back