• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any Ideas What Breed My Boys Daddy Might Have Been?

TarpeyRabbit

Warren Scout
This is my little boy Rhiley with his harlequin lop mum Jessica. I Just can't see any of her in his appearance. Hes now one and a half so he's still a baby and he's bigger than his mum.

Any Ideas?

330667_10150621496710742_1017314203_o.jpg

486782_10151598313790742_737756741_n.jpg

1525527_10152124102025742_743510244_n.jpg

411032_10150621489490742_78146901_o.jpg

Thank you for all the kindness.

This may sound silly but they are my kids and I love them to bits. I couldn't be without them :D

Thank you for all the kindness.

This may sound silly but they are my kids and I love them to bits. I couldn't be without them :D

That's not silly at all! I have 4 boys & I refer to them as "my boys" my mum calls them her grandsons too :lol: I'll have to think of another term later though as I have two rescue bunnies arriving & ones a girl! :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not silly at all! I have 4 boys & I refer to them as "my boys" my mum calls them her grandsons too :lol: I'll have to think of another term later though as I have two rescue bunnies arriving & ones a girl! :love:

My mum calls Millie and Maddie her grandchildren too - but she forgets which one is which! I hope if I ever have any actual children she'll do better than that!! :lol:

My mum calls Millie and Maddie her grandchildren too - but she forgets which one is which! I hope if I ever have any actual children she'll do better than that!! :lol:

Ah, well the bunnies are all the grandchildren my mums ever going to get. I'm an only child and I'm not having kids. She'll have to deal with step grandchildren from her OH & my OH's son.

Ah, well the bunnies are all the grandchildren my mums ever going to get. I'm an only child and I'm not having kids. She'll have to deal with step grandchildren from her OH & my OH's son.

I know where your coming from they are and my children and will be my only children for medical reasons. I suppose I'm lucky because I want to eventually create a rabbit rescue and rehabilitation center built in to our home. I have a way to go before this happens as I'm still getting my life started but in 10 years (if i win the lottery a lot sooner) I will make this a reality.

:)

Back