• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Demon medicine giver

Domino27

Mama Doe
that would be me, however Mr Fluffy now comes running towards me every time I walk into the kitchen :love: he usually comes and flops in the lounge but today staying in the kitchen. Plus every time I go in there I usually look down to see him sat by me feet looking up (for a treat). :love: love this little guy!

He has learnt how to karate kick the syringe out of my hand now - either front paws around his face and a side swipe / chop to the syringe to get rid of it or his back feet around his head kicking galore. I cannot wait for it all to be gone to stop this faff twice a day! I get fur ALL over me :?

:shock:

Mr fluffy has progressed from towel escape to the karate chop... :lol:

I knew he was clever.... ;):love:

:shock:

Mr fluffy has progressed from towel escape to the karate chop... :lol:

I knew he was clever.... ;):love:

I had to give up with the towel as he managed to bury himself in it. Yes, I kid you not. Karate chop. The syringe went flying into the garden the other day and he gave a satisfactory snort. He puts his little paws around his face as if to say "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" haha.

Back