• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring Fever!!!

sparkyblue87

Young Bun
Our rabbits are two female bonded rabbits, both spayed. They have recently had a few tiffs, a few incidents of humping, nipping and chasing. I believe this is down to 'Spring Fever.' For the more experienced bunny owners how long does this usually last?

I have the same at the moment mostly the humping I have a trio of boys Stu my 2 yr old has a thing for humping heads :roll: and there are some fur clumps about from all 3

Will be nice to know how long it lasts too :wave:

Mine have been the same for the past couple of weeks. They're a mother-son duo and it's mainly the mum humping the son, guess that's ok in the rabbit world.. :oops:

Can be a few months, just keep an extra eye on them incase the nipping and chasing turns into fighting.

I have found a few tufts of white hair in the quad's shed over the last few weeks. Poor Daisy. They are often to be found all cuddled together though.

I do hope there are no fallings out.

Mine have all been doing this too! All boys too! I have 4 gay rabbits :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back