• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dash lording it up!!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
I think Dash is enjoying his new life with his 3 ladies. Sorry for the rubbish video monitor pics again!

Here he is a bit earlier flopped out after tea

And then taking 5 to admire his kingdom and queens :lol:

That is brilliant. We are actually going away for a day soon and I really want to be able to see what they get up to when we are not there. Are they hard to set up ?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

That is brilliant. We are actually going away for a day soon and I really want to be able to see what they get up to when we are not there. Are they hard to set up ?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Mines just a baby monitor, unfortunately I don't have wifi at home yet (well behind the times :lol:) so can't have an IPC camera :( I'd love to be able to see them at work too!! Thinking of cctv at some point so will prob get someone in the do that so may have IPC for house security plus a bit of rabbit watching :lol:

Aww :love:
I'd love a bunny cam for our bedroom, mainly just to see if they lay on our bed or not :lol:

It's actually very easy to do! All you need is a small computer connected to a webcam and a Livestream or similar service account. I set up a channel called "Teleconiglio" (Rabbit tv) to check on sick Maia while I was at work.

Back