• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser relaxes (and shows off his long leggies)

:love:... Ooohhh bless his royal feetsies.... so clean and perfectly groomed....

Yay :love:
ive missed his lordship and his loyal carer ;)

his feetsies :love:

Spenser: Humph, not sure about 'loyal carer'. Mummy has been out two nights already this week. AND tonight she picked me up. :evil: I bit her good and hard and she soon put me down again. :lol:

Spenser: Humph, not sure about 'loyal carer'. Mummy has been out two nights already this week. AND tonight she picked me up. :evil: I bit her good and hard and she soon put me down again. :lol:

Slipper: I bites my mummy too whenever I gets chance, but she's been good recently so I haven't had to bites her. Iz lulling her into false sense of security! Then I pounces!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol:

He is rather lovely. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back