• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is anyone able to bond a trio for me??

miss c

Young Bun
Hi sorry i dont get chance to come on here often but can someone please please bond a trio for me????? Im in derby.
I have 2 boys that are bonded and a very loanly girl who i would really like to join them! I sadly lost her friend and im just not wanting to get another id just like to concentrate on the 1s i have, it sounds mean i know but with what ive spent in vet bills etc recently i dont think financially it would be a good idea.

I have bonded a pair before but with with the baby i just havnt got the time or spare hands to do it myself, it doesnt have to be now i dont mind waiting a month or two she will be fine for a bit but i dont like the thought of her being alone forever!

Sorry, cant help but wanted to ask if you had tried any local rescues as I know some will do it for a small fee. Good luck. Vets bills are quite :shock:

ah i never thought about that :roll:, i will have to have a search on the net and see what there is round here :thumb:

Back