• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you sing to your buns?

Schtoffen

Mama Doe
I replace the words of songs with rabbit related ones :oops:

"alllll the fluffy bunnies, all the fluffy bunnies, allll the fluffy bunnies, all the fluffy bunnies...putcha paw UP! Bun, bun, bunnnn, bun, bun, bunnnn, bun, bun, bun, bunnnnnnn...."

(Even though I don't like this song) "She is a wee bun. [Deep voice] he is a fat bun, she is a wee bun, she's a gooooood bunnnnnnnnn..... these furred buuuuuuns"

"They call her LITTLE, she was a SHOWBUN....!"

(Christmas themed)

"Oh Littest bun, oh Littest bun, how lovely iiiiis your nooooosey"

(I'll be impressed if anyone gets this!)

"See the Little bunkin, see her litte feet, look at her little nosey-wose, isn't the bunkin sweet"

Wow. I sound like a nutter :lol::lol::lol:

Anyone else got any bunny songs??

No but I have entire conversations with him.... *hopes no one from the real world reads this*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't actually sung to them just in the room they are in too. More singing along with the radio.
I think we all talk to our rabbits. Mine get me nattering on all day to them since I was made redundant. Poor things :)

oh yes.
"matthew rabbit, matthew rabbit, your ears are mighty long..." (mr rabbit, obviously)
"tabby rabbit, ooh, ooh, ohh, tabby rabbit" (polly pocket)
"charlie, charlie rabbit, a bun with two grey ears..." (davy crocket theme)
"oh, cecile, yeah, you're breaking my heart..." (cecilia)

Yeh!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one! I sing Rupert the Rabbit (Rupert the bear) to Rupert and I replace all words with bunny related ones haha tia loves it!

Yep!
"You're my little fluffy bun, my fluffy bun, my snuggle bum, my schnoocums bun" (my little teddy bear from chitty bang bang)

And I have one called Lola so I sing:

"Her name is Lola, she is a show bun, with fluffy ears in the air and a snuggle bum as well"

I'm pleased I'm not the only one ♥

:shock:

Erm... Yeah... I do... :oops::lol::wave:

Reggie bunny, you're the one, (doby-do) you make everythin' so much fun... Reggie bunny I'm awfully fond of yooooooou... (Doby, do-be-doooo!)

:D

Poor Spenser is often sung to .... 'he is a lovely baby boy, he is his Mummy's pride and joy!' (sung VERY loud). :p

my mummy does says mabels one she sings most is mabel and sox sitting in a tree K I S S I N G think she might be right though we are so loved up :love:

Yes!!

*sings* myy lovely Lola I love yoooouuu, even though you eat your poooo, and you like to lick your foo-foo toooo, yeesss youuu doooo!

:D

:oops:

:lol:

"See the Little bunkin, see her litte feet, look at her little nosey-wose, isn't the bunkin sweet"

Blackadder? XD

I do "money" by the O-Jays and Ms Dom came up with "You are my Cloud bun, my little Cloud bun, you make me happy, cos you are grey"!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

'Whoose my whoose my whoose my wabber dabberdabbits with eating habbits'

'My wabberdabblingtons with eating habblintons' etc etc

I talk softly to them and tell them what little beauties they are. I am always telling them that.

I always talk to them before they see me to warn them that I am on the way. I remember years ago in London zoo one of the keepers in the zebra and giraffe house telling me that they whistle when working so that the animals know where they are and dont get spooked. Mine get silly chatter and the odd burst of song!

Every morning when going into my outdoor bunnies enclosure I make a up song sort of on the spot-nothing planned and different everyday mostly so they know bfast is on its way and so not to startle them.Good job the neighbours already know im mad;)

Yes, I am forever singing at them. Thankfully my boyfriend does too :lol:

"Biffy, biffy cool, Biffy, biffy rules.."
"Bambi bear, Bambi bear, Bambi b-b-Bambi bear"
"Well binky on Biffy, (binky on Biffy) you look so fluffy (look so fluffy), come cuddle me Biffy, let me know that you're mine"
"Where's your bramble gone? Where's your bramble gone? She's on her bed, being a sleepy head"
I also have another for Biff that I can't remember atm but it goes to the tune of Lola by the Kinks :lol:
They get their names put in different songs all the time.

And there was me thinking we were odd!

Lola seems to be a popular one....her name is Apple, she is a show bun....

Wilma had one to the tune of D.I.S.C.O, bet you can't guess how that one goes lol.

And there was me thinking we were odd!

Lola seems to be a popular one....her name is Apple, she is a show bun....

Wilma had one to the tune of D.I.S.C.O, bet you can't guess how that one goes lol.

One of my friends sings that one.... :)

B-U-N-N-Y!

Back