• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies having fun in the sun

tabithakat64

Mama Doe
Here's some pictures of my girlies having fun in their run yesterday.

Cinna isn't keen on being picked up, it takes me a while to catch her but she's ok once I have her. Katniss nearly launched herself this morning I was really worried it was like grab the bunny as she wizzed up my front, I ended up with my hands around her belly :cry:

Cinna is quite happily using the ramp now, but the other two wont. They all love the run and their toys and there has been much binkying none of which I've captured on camera.

Hay sharing

Prim is obsessed with my shoes

Cinna listening out for next doors dogs

Prim looking fluffy

Washing

Washing

Cinna pinching more hay this time from Katniss

Bunny bookends

What shall I play with next?

My pretty girlie

They also have a grass house, pop up tent and another couple of willow toys and an alfafa tube that you can't see. I'm lucky that the run is 8ftx6ft so they still have room to run around and binky even when I sit in there with them.

Argh ur bunnies are soo cute,x where did you buy ur run from if u don't mind me asking?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Back