• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Play time!!

Buggy boy

New Kit
25a3yp3.jpg

I have got to keep these guys occupied!:D Any ideas?

Cardboard boxes! Cut entrance and exit holes much more fun than the bunny treats that arrive in them.

I have a little Nethie who looks just like these. He gets "in the box" and then 'walks' it (like a tortoise shell on his back) to the side of their run on the lawn, then jumps on top of it and jumps out of the run.

But he's 'just a rabbit '!!!

BTW these 2 cuties need to go on the Nethie thread.:love:

Thanks!!!

Cardboard boxes! Cut entrance and exit holes much more fun than the bunny treats that arrive in them.

I have a little Nethie who looks just like these. He gets "in the box" and then 'walks' it (like a tortoise shell on his back) to the side of their run on the lawn, then jumps on top of it and jumps out of the run.

But he's 'just a rabbit '!!!

BTW these 2 cuties need to go on the Nethie thread.:love:

Thank you for the advice on toys for the rabbits, I love the look of your rabbits they are so cute. Your nethie is a very clever rabbit to do that mine mostly like to sit around all day(as you could see from the picture) This morning I cut out holes in a cereal box and stuffed it with hay and chopped up carrots(not to many though). When I came home from school they had knocked it over!:):wave:

Last edited:
Back