• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My vet's fab!

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
Last year during Rabbit Awareness Week our vet had an open day whereby you could go and have a look behind the scenes. Anyway, sadly my daughter and I couldn't go, which was quite disappointing as she wants to be a vet (she's 10 at the moment).

I happened to ask them on their Facebook page today if they were doing anything special for RAW this year and just mentioned we'd missed out on the open day last year so was hoping they'd do the same this year.

The Practice Manager replied and said they hadn't made any decisions just yet but if I wanted to call him, he'd arrange for my daughter and I to have a look around out the back! How neat is that?! :D

I will phone them tomorrow and see when we can go around :thumb:

Just out of interest, which practice is this?
Is this where you take your bunnies too?
Youve probably noticed im stalking your threads slightly :lol: :oops: I noticed you live close by, im in Saltburn! :wave:
My buns are coming home soon, after a year with friends and im just looking for local bunny savvy practices. :)

Back