• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just want to cry

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I am struggling :cry: I don't want to go into detail as I will just get I told you so's, but I am struggling with Molly and Barney :cry: today has not been a good day, and not for the reason people will think. Barney's tummy is not too bad ATM. I am going to try and sort out a referral to Ashleigh in the morning for both of them. ASAP. And that is all I can do. Barney deserves better than what I have brought him into. I feel like :censored:

Awwww please don't feel bad! You love all of your bunnies and do everything right for Barney and Molly. Without you they would have never had the love and care that you give them and, god forgive, would no longer be with us!

You are an complete angel xxxxxxx :love::love::love:

hugs for you. whatever it is, i didn't 'tell you so'! i can stand by you in a virtual way, giving you support from a distance in whatever you are trying to do. though as you're only in bacup, its probably only twelve miles or so...:)

Really sorry that you are having a stressful time. Hope the referral goes well for your Molly and Barney.

We are often hardest on ourselves. Take care.

Sorry to hear you are having a rubbish time. I hope this start to get better soon for you and you really sound like you are doing you best for both Molly and Barney. xx

I am struggling :cry: I don't want to go into detail as I will just get I told you so's, but I am struggling with Molly and Barney :cry: today has not been a good day, and not for the reason people will think. Barney's tummy is not too bad ATM. I am going to try and sort out a referral to Ashleigh in the morning for both of them. ASAP. And that is all I can do. Barney deserves better than what I have brought him into. I feel like :censored:

Don't know what's happened to make you feel so down, but noone could be doing more or trying harder than you are to get your bunnies back to full health.

Vibes for Barney and Molly and hugs for you.

I (and am sure many others) wouldn't for a minute be thinking 'i told you so!'

Oh sweetie, I'm sorry things still aren't working out for Molly and Barney, but hopefully Ashleigh vets will be able to help. They certainly sound like a good place from what I've read on here.
((((((((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))))))))) We all know you want both these lovely bunnies well. No one is saying anything otherwise. It's really hard to know what is best sometimes even when we have lots of input. I'm keeping Molly and Barney in my prayers. Hang in there! xxxx

Paws crossed you can get some answers from the new vet. I know how stressful it is when, despite your best efforts, things still seem unresolved. :wave:

I am so sorry that you are having such a rotten time. It seems very unfair given how hard you are trying to make things right for Barney and Molly. I really hope that the problems are resolved very soon. Both you and the bunnies deserve it xxx

Thanks guys. I rang the vets, but Sophie who has been seeing Barney isn't in until tomorrow, and i want her to sort out the referral. So will have to wait a few days i think.

I've not been around much for a few days, but adding my vibes for the buns and sending a hug for you. xxx

Back