• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let's see videos of binkies, I love them :)

cpayne

Warren Veteran
[video]http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/Doughnutpic/media/video-2014-03-03-22-03-25_zpse0837436.mp4.html[/video]

This is the only one I have on video. I'm trying to get my boys back together. I think gingey was happy to see Charlie!

It's nearly 3 years old, I'd only had Harvey a couple of months! I am pretty rubbish at catching binkies on camera though, so this is all I can offer!

I love this thread! :love: Nothing warms my heart more than happy bunnies!

I have a few videos of my own.

Fiver going crazy in the front room. :lol:

And one of Shadowfax not long after I found her. :love:

Oh wow, fast girl! :love: do you feed her rocket fuel by any chance? :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow, fast girl! :love: do you feed her rocket fuel by any chance? :lol:

:lol: No, but she is insanely fast. Probably the only reason she survived being a stray. I was actually very shocked at how fast she is, considering she never really used her speed to get away from me when I was trying to catch her in the first place. :lol: I can't wait to let her out in the garden when it warms up, she seriously loved being out in the fresh air. :love:

:lol: No, but she is insanely fast. Probably the only reason she survived being a stray. I was actually very shocked at how fast she is, considering she never really used her speed to get away from me when I was trying to catch her in the first place. :lol: I can't wait to let her out in the garden when it warms up, she seriously loved being out in the fresh air. :love:

You were very lucky to catch her then! Never mind Shadowfax, you should have called her Rocket or Speedy or something!!!! :lol: I have that song "rocket man" stuck in my head now :lol:

What a lovely space for Shadowfax. It's funny when they race around so fast, I always think a binkie is coming up then!

Milllie likes to dig on the sofa! :lol: Oh I love this loopy girl :love: Sometimes when she jumps on the sofa I don't think she meant to but she just binkied up there by mistake!

Back