• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Elsa greatly appreciated

Tilia

Warren Scout
Hi, I wonder if I could ask for vibes for Elsa who is having her first dental since her spay 2.5 years ago, and I'm a bit nervous and it would mean a lot! She's a bit stressy about travelling/vet trips but has Elmo with her who flops out in the carrier =)

Sending vibes for Elsa - hope her dental goes smoothly. Having her friend with her will help!

Lots of vibes being sent for Elsa. I'm sure she'll be fine, but it doesn't stop you worrying until she is home safe and sound.

Thank you so much for the vibes, it really helped us get through the day :) Elsa is fine, she recovered well and destroyed the vet's boxes and newspapers, and is now back home. She didn't have any ulcers, but fairly big spurs so we timed it right!

The only upsetting thing is she blames me and hides in her box and refuses to eat when I'm in the room :( so my husband is having to sit with her and make sure she's eating!!

Hurray, she's eating while I'm in the room, albeit not back to a normal diet yet! But we have progressed from newspaper(!) and water hyacinth to hawthorn, apple sticks, dried leaves and fibafirst =)

Only one problem... I want to keep them indoors forever! :D

Back