• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Video how high can your rabbit jump? Here's Doughnut

cpayne

Warren Veteran
[video]http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/Doughnutpic/media/video-2014-03-03-22-03-25_zpse0837436.mp4.html[/video]

Taken just now, she loves jumping around :)

Aww what a jump and the look you got at the end was priceless. So cute :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Awww Doughnut binkies :love::love::love: so good to see you feeling much better :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww what a jump and the look you got at the end was priceless. So cute :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Yes she always sits looking at me, hoping for a treat. I just want to give her a squeeze though so she runs off!

This is Blueberry's first binky caught on camera at Christmas - turn the sound off though as I had the tv on at the same time :oops: I was trying out the slo mo on my new phone when he decided to do it so it was just good luck.

:lol: That is so bloody cute!!

Haha, she does some other good binkies too. She runs and then bounces so high in the air and seems to land on her two back paws and walk on them for a bit. They are hard to capture but she's normally has a mad half hour and I know a few are going to happen.

I know someone else posted a great binkie of a bunny outside, it was so cute.

I've started the thread.:D

Back