• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Facebook Acquaintance has new baby bunny!!!!

Den

Mama Doe
Cute bunny pic on my news feed. I just hope she sees my constant bunny statuses and has taken some of it on board.

I've so far asked (in a friendly squeey way) if she's a house bunny and asked ever so casually where she came from.

Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Well the bun lives outside and "comes in for cuddlies". She was bought from a breeder. I have posted along the lines that mine come into the conservatory as its like a fridge so no sudden temperature changes, that mine aren't cuddly as they were a yr old when I got them from a rescue, but at least they were already vaccinated and neutered. I can't work out if she was purchased for the 5 yr old son, who named her.

It was very difficult doing tact and diplomacy first thing this morning though.

we have had the same thing but fortunately both people have come to us for advice and we sggested how to improve set ups etc :wave: one witnessed the DBF and a binky the other day :D

I've had this with my step son as his mum bought two from p@h for the twins who are approx 6 I think. I've also tried to tactfully advise his mum on bunny care.... Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the bun lives outside and "comes in for cuddlies". She was bought from a breeder. I have posted along the lines that mine come into the conservatory as its like a fridge so no sudden temperature changes, that mine aren't cuddly as they were a yr old when I got them from a rescue, but at least they were already vaccinated and neutered. I can't work out if she was purchased for the 5 yr old son, who named her.

It was very difficult doing tact and diplomacy first thing this morning though.

Hi I was just having a nose through these threads whilst drowning my sorrows, I'm just abit confused about this thread.
Why has this person done wrong? Is it because she may of bought from a breeder? Or because she had purchased them for her and her child? Sorry if I seem abit thick but I am new and was nearly I bunny owner until today but hopefully all will sort itself out x

Last edited:
Back