• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well after all your advice I think I have made the right decision.........

Gemboj

Young Bun
I posted in 'introductions' explaining I was a new confused bunny to be owner and I took on board what everyone said.
I got in touch with our local RSPCA centre and visited one of the boarders on Sunday.
I can announce that we have reserved a pair of buns 'Bruce and Betty' pending an inspection this week hopefully.
They are absolutely perfect for our family, so friendly and the girls loved them.
I am so excited and I can't wait for them to arrive.
Thank you all who advised me on rehoming and not buying from a 'breeder' xxx:love::love:

I'm so pleased. Sounds as though these bunnies will have a fantastic forever home with you & your family! Look forward to seeing pics.

Excellent news :thumb: we like photos on here so when you get them make sure you show them off :thumb:

I'm so pleased. Sounds as though these bunnies will have a fantastic forever home with you & your family! Look forward to seeing pics.

Thank you, I have bought them a Wendy house, shed and two 7ft x 4ft runs, hopefully that's a good start.
I don't know how to attach photos to the threads :shock:

Aw pleased to hear this :) Like I said on your introduction thread my girls were from the RSPCA after I changed my mind from getting baby buns after reading up on here. I love the names Betty and Bruce!

Aw I'm so pleased :love: Those two lucky buns having a second chance at a loving home. Good luck with your home check, and would love to see pics of them!

That's awesome news! I just got my two boys from the RSPCA last weekend and they are sweetest, friendliest little guys ever. It feels so good to be able to bring them home and spoil them with the added bonus of not having to worry about bonding etc. :D

Excellent. Well done for researching first. My first two (as an adult) were impulse buys from a pet shop. Rescues are great. I have six rescues now!!!

Ooooo, is that Betty & Bruce from RSPCA Macclesfield by any chance? Not that I haven't been stalking their website daily for new bunnies at all *whistles* 8)

Fantastic :thumb: I've only just gone and looked at the original thread but it's made my day :D I wish when I'd got my first pet shop pair (6 years ago now) that someone had managed to persuade me to adopt. All my subsequent buns have been adopted and I wouldn't go anywhere but a (reputable) rescue centre for any future buns

I posted in 'introductions' explaining I was a new confused bunny to be owner and I took on board what everyone said.
I got in touch with our local RSPCA centre and visited one of the boarders on Sunday.
I can announce that we have reserved a pair of buns 'Bruce and Betty' pending an inspection this week hopefully.
They are absolutely perfect for our family, so friendly and the girls loved them.
I am so excited and I can't wait for them to arrive.
Thank you all who advised me on rehoming and not buying from a 'breeder' xxx:love::love:

Did you get them from Walsall RSPCA? If so, I saw Bruce on their Facebook page and he's a stunner! Good luck with them, they're very lucky buns :D

Back