• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nethies (any colouring)

Den

Mama Doe
Will was feeling left out (even though he blagged his way onto the black bunny thread by posing with Nancy)

And with his late sister Poppy, who left us far too early (Poppy is at the front):cry:

Yaaaaay! My favourite!!
I love the way there teeny tiny but think there HUGE bunnies :lol:
Here's my tiny Alice

DSCF0486.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Tinkerbellex

I want a Nethie now :oops: and a Conti.... And a Dutch in every colour.... And a Rex.... And a REW.... Oh dear, I need to win the lottery :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want a Nethie now :oops: and a Conti.... And a Dutch in every colour.... And a Rex.... And a REW.... Oh dear, I need to win the lottery :lol:

I know what you mean, I love mini lops as you well know but then you see a photo of another bunny and that melts your heart too.

:love: They always look so disgruntled.

There's a gorgeous one in P@H at the moment, been there for a while and no-one is snapping her up. :(

Know what you mean! I am still so attracted to wild rabbit colouring, black rabbits, dutches, red eyed whites and too many others to list!!!

Back