• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't believe...

sierra*323

Mama Doe
How much poo 3 bunnies can produce in one day!!

My newly bonded trio are getting on well, but they are so messy! They dutifully urinate in their litter trays, but apparently when it comes to poo there are no rules.

Gorgeous little pooing machines...?!!

:lol: yes when I bonded my 2 pairs into a quad I noticed litter training went out of the window a bit as far as poos went, I think less than half went in the trays :lol: I've found it's settled down in time after I make a point of sweeping up poos and putting them in their trays frequently

:lol: yes when I bonded my 2 pairs into a quad I noticed litter training went out of the window a bit as far as poos went, I think less than half went in the trays :lol: I've found it's settled down in time after I make a point of sweeping up poos and putting them in their trays frequently

Same here but they also seemed to produce much more - or was that my imagination?

I'm in awe of how much just my two create, I can't imagine how much even more bunnies produce :shock: it's one of the reasons I won't get a third (that and I don't want to risk my two's bond, and the cost!)!! Mine have increased their output too, maybe it's a side effect of Spring Fever?! :lol:

When my bunnies played upstairs in their soon to be bedroom, I couldn't believe how much poo covered the floor in the evening!! :shock::shock::shock: I couldn't put one foot down without standing in it - and I walk on my tip toes and am only a size 6 so I'm not Big Foot!

None of mine are litter trained either - Blackavar wees in his litter tray and elsewhere and Slipper will only use a litter tray when in bunny camp :roll: Badger and Blueberry just go wherever they want :roll: so my carpet now has lots of little stained patches of bunny pee :roll:

Litter training??

How much poo 3 bunnies can produce in one day!!

My newly bonded trio are getting on well, but they are so messy! They dutifully urinate in their litter trays, but apparently when it comes to poo there are no rules.

Gorgeous little pooing machines...?!!

How do you litter train a rabbit as I would like to get my rabbits to do so.!?:D

How do you litter train a rabbit as I would like to get my rabbits to do so.!?:D

I started by putting trays in the corners they chose, and sweeping stray poos into them. I had Finx as a house rabbit when she was younger and single, and had 3 or 4 trays around her room, which I gradually reduced down to 1 once she had the right idea.

Luckily Tango came from the rescue and was already litter trained, which was a bonus, and Pepper just seems to go along with it :)

I also have the same problem with my three. :roll: Xena has never been 100% with her litter training (pee and poo) but now it's ridiculous! :lol: Some days there is hardly a poo out of place, but some days I wake up and the whole floor is covered. :roll:

I am hoping they eventually settle down, but it's been nearly 6 months now and still poos everywhere (and the odd wee). :roll:

*******! :lol:

Mine totally depend on what I've done to upset them - first day back from holiday, poops everywhere
A day or so later, totally litter trained again
But they're so obviously doing it to wind us up that it's just funny

Back