• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some photos of my bonding trio

midori1999

Alpha Buck
Some of you may have read my thread in bonding where we sadly and unexpectedly lost my beautiful girl, Dash. :cry: it was truly horrible and it made me seriously question my decision to try and bond my two pairs. I was terrified I was going to lose Rebel, Dash's husbun too. He didn't eat much for a couple of days after Dash died and I brought my remaining three home from the rescue who we're bonding them for me and I kept thinking it would be better to separate him, but didn't want him on his own if I could help it. He seemed so unhappy.

Things are now much, much better. There have been some scuffles, my girl, Sweetie is a grump and wanted to make sure she was boss, but she seems happy to have her two boys now. They've all been sleeping together in the kennel in the Wendy house and spend time together through the day too.

They had their first free range in the garden this afternoon while I did their clean out and they even spent time together out there.

Still a it left out at first:

Getting there

Still getting there:

Better

Better still

Aww they look lovely together,I hope it works out ... fingers crossed. I'm sorry for your sad loss x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

:love:... oohhhh continued bonding vibes for them all, ,,,,

good luck x

fee.

Good luck that the bond continues to grow stronger :)
My girl, Lola is a grump too - girls eh :roll: :lol:

Back