• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great morning with my buns :)

tabithakat64

Mama Doe
My ramp now has semicircular groves slats on it thanks to my lovely other half :)

I also spoke to the lady from the rescue about grooming Cinna as she badly needs it doing daily but it had been difficult as she was so nervous. I was advised to pick her up and put her on my lap on a towel and groom her.

So I did the same with Prim and Katniss and put them down in the run after, then picked Cinna up with the towel, she did try to run away and thump and did struggle a Little at first but was ok, then she went down into the run too.

The girls love their run and have been playing with all of their toys, we had lots of bunnies too :)

I'm so pleased I bit the bullet and picked them all up and am going to persevere with handling Cinna.

I'm so happy that they finally got to use their run and I watched Cinna happily use the ramp earlier too.

I love my buns they're awesome :D

They look awesome and cute and fluffy. Glad you were able to groom them all. I have got to get a mat off Daisy who is the rabbit that hates being handled the most out of all of them (typical)!

They are named after characters from the hunger games, they were the only names OH and I could agree on :)

So far only Cinna will use the ramp, I had to lift Katniss and Prim up to bed despite lots of coaxing with treats.

I love my buns they're so sweet and so happy & I love that they're always so pleased to see me :)

Back