• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun!!! If I were a bunny, would anyone adopt me?

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Now description.

Slightly overweight, middle aged but generally in good health. No dental issues, but obviously there could be in the future. Teeth falling out and leaving hidey holes for abscesses to take hold in.

Looks.....not the prettiest bunny, but looks aren't everything.....are they?

Full details of background and history so no skeletons in the cupboard...so to speak!!

Tidy, litter trained, would ideally like company but rather wary due to past failed bonds. However enjoys love and attention.

Not a particularly fussy eater, tries to eat healthily......fails sometimes too!!!

Used to be very active and binky at every opportunity, but now age is playing a major factor in exercising.

Spayed and currently bonded, but the bond is rather wobbly at the moment.

Does enjoy peace, quiet and routine.

Ideally a house rabbit in the winter, but happy to be outside...safe and secure in the summer. Doesn't like extremes in temperature.

Doesn't moult badly, chew wires, wallpaper or carpet.

Travels well......but not overly keen on any trips to the vet....especially when temperature needs to be taken!!!!:oops::oops::oops::lol::lol:

Feel free to post your own views about if you were a rabbit. Would anyone adopt you?:thumb:

Last edited:
mrs b, i'm a 56 year old doe in poor condition. let me reassure you the old bucks [and some of the younger ones :oops:] seem to be hot for me! i'm not bonded, but there's plenty of interest.

[just in case you wondered if the mature bun can make progress in the pairing/bonding direction]:wave:

Middle aged lion head with too much hair, going to need a lot of grooming, this one has been spayed. Strangely also a vegetarian so shouldn't be too hard to fed. May have an unusual fondness for cheese. Nails need clipping. :shock:

Recently single brown and white lop. A bit skittish and scared from being treated negatively in the past but with time trust could be built.
All in all, a loving bun who would do anything for the right person. :thumb:

Ooh this is a great thread :)

Young, dark brown doe, blue eyes.
Slightly overweight but loves to binkie around and play with toys that make no noise!
Would like quite a lot of space and dislikes soft beds. No teeth problems but occasionally has difficulty with nails.
Comes bonded with a ginger giant, some teeth problems.
Both very friendly and love making people happy.

Ooh, I like our bunny descriptions but looks like lots of trips to the vets :(

Unspayed female.
Elderly, but still enjoys playing - even the occasional binky.
A few health problems, but comes with full health insurance.
Has been kept on her own for quite a while now, and so rather independent and more than a little feisty.
Badly treated in past by someone whose occupation made it easy to do so - so definite trust issues, which would neeed to be worked through.
Would make a loyal companion., but bonding would need to be taken slowly.

13y doe
Brown Fur
Brown Eyes
no health issues
litter trained
very friendly and loves a friend
could be in any group of size
very affectionate
loves to binky

who would adopt me

Haha this has given me a giggle :lol:

I'd be: Single ginger/brown doe with blue eyes. In good health with no teeth problems. A healthy weight but can be a fussy eater But greedy if you find food she likes. Moults a lot and needs regular grooming to prevent knots and her nails need regular clipping. She's a nervous traveller but can be calmed with food. Occasionally grumpy but generally friendly and will keep you laughing with her ditzy manner. She would prefer to be a house bunny and likes to flop on the sofa. Has previously been bonded with a buck but it didn't end well and she would be better suited in a group. :thumb:

Ha, love this.

Slightly overweight middle aged doe. Spayed, comes with bonded middle aged buck who has been moulting for years and its not growing back.:lol:

Has to have fur coloured every 6 weeks as don't want to be a green eyed white just yet.:lol:

Litter trained so would make good house buns, but have no objection to be outside in summer.

Rather partial to cheese, chocolate and German wine.

Unspayed agouti lop with dodgy eyesight.

Territorial, likes her space, but perfectly happy in company once convinced they won't hurt her.

Not too active, likes to sit and munch, usually stuff that isn't good for her so you need to watch what she eats as she'd happily become a bit plump.

Unsure about whether or not she'd like a companion, likely to scuffle initially but once bonded, will be putty in any buck's paws.

:wave:

I thought that quite a few of us could do with something light hearted.:thumb:

Glad you like it. xxxx

The more I read this thread, the more I realise that I AM just a human version of Betty!!!!!!:shock: (she is a tiny, slightly grumpy and neurotic lion head - she is AMAZING so Im not even upset about this):

Small cuddly looking lion head with white fur with chocolate points looking for home with her larger and very relaxed bonded partner.

Slightly neurotic and does not like to be cuddled or petted. Will need to be a house rabbit as not keen on even the most mild changes in weather. Cannot walk on uneven surfaces. Slightly territorial and does not like to share food. :lol:

Ginger blue eyed doe. Not thin, not fat but will need meals monitoring.
Unspayed but on hormones which have stopped any randy instincts.
Ideally to be placed as a single bun as doesn't like sharing things.
Slightly batty at times and has a history of biting but will love like no-one else if given a chance.
Loves food and dizzy water so needs someone willing to break the rules on rabbit keeping and feed her wine.

I wouldn't adopt me. :lol:

Spayed middle aged female, long haired with slightly too long nails. Has had teeth/jaw issues in the past but all sorted now. Can be a bit creaky on cold mornings till fed and watered.

Likes to sit on the outside of things and watch and laugh inwardly at the crazy world out there, but is friendly and approachable.

Would have to be homed with her bonded neutered dozy lop hubby as they are so lurved up its ridiculous. He just couldn't be without her.

He has a condition with his fur that while it doesn't seem to bother him, gets more and more sparse as time goes on, he may well end up with only fur on in his ears, feet and around his nose.:lol:

Will need plenty of space to investigate and a good diet:oops: wouldn't be a bad idea.

Back