• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harlequin Bunnies

Rexripley

Mama Doe
Lets see all the beautiful Harlequin bunnies :)

This is Harley

and her as a baby

IMG-20130318-WA0000_zps91d7e132.jpg

Here's Blossom who is a real sweetie who loves a fuss and gives licks back.

In the Garden

Having a good look around

On my desk being the perfect distraction.

I'm definitely not going to miss a chance to show off my squishy girl :lol: I love her way too much :love: I especially love her belly; white with black stripes, like a black and white harlequin!

This is Peaches when we first got her (a tad overweight). She is a lionhead x and not a pure harliquin but still has that kind of look about her.

Harley looks a similar size to my two - how old is she and what does she weigh out of interest?

I don't need much excuse to show off photos of Millie and Maddie! :lol: The first photo is the one that was on their RSPCA website posting so they are probably 3 or 4 months old and it doesn't do them justice at all! But I went to meet them and fell in love immediately! :love:

The second photo is them now at 6 months old. Maddie is the one on top - she has an orange face, is mostly orange on the side you can't see and has an orange and white tail. Millie (on the bottom) has a half black face, one dark ear, has dark stripes along the side you can't see and has a grey tail. They both have mostly white bellies.

1557534_10153729566910195_325390594_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

034_zpsc7bd7c35.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is Rosie who I think qualifies for this section being a kinda harlequin Dutch I think ?

3apu5a6e.jpg

e7e7amyn.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Harlequins you say? Urm, might just have a few of them:

PICT2334-1-1.jpg

Scrabble (bridge bunny)

PICT3021-1.jpg

Izzy who sadly eft for the bridge at c 7 months old

P1010040.jpg

Little Dot who also left for the bridge at c 7 months old

PICT0010-1.jpg

PICT0007-1.jpg

PICT0016.jpg

PICT0018-1.jpg

PICT0015-1.jpg

Erin

PICT0062.jpg

Eloise
PICT0022.jpg

Gracie

Oh yes. This is definitely my favourite thread. As most people know, I have a thing for harlys. :lol:

Fiver. My soulbun and the reason I love bunnies. I had never seen a harly before I saw him, and I completely fell in love.

Ellie. My beautiful bridge girl. :cry: :love:

And Xena. My gorgeous magpie. :love: :love:

Fiver and Xena. :love:

Back