• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

REW bunnies

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
Pinched the idea from the black bunny thread - apparently REWs are always overlooked as well. :cry: I love both black and REW bunnies so I don't understand this at all! I am now on the lookout for a REW to adopt!

So lets see all the gorgeous REW RU bunnies :D

My big wonderful squishy French Lop Noah :love:

IMAG0820_zps190d0171.jpg

369f9b61fa-Gallery20Images-IMAG1004_small_zps617a0801.jpg

bd98d7ea05-Gallery20Images-IMAG0993_small_zps2ffb1c38.jpg

Two gorgeous REW there :love:

Is Willow a Netherlands Dwarf? I love his dinky little ears :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My new boys looking sleepy this morning!

Morningbunnies.jpg

And they both have helicopter ears but Eric's left ear often sticks straight up which makes him look especially cute.

Eric.jpg

I would love a rew and a bew one day, I have never yet had one :( I would call my rew Ruby and my bew Sapphy so that means they would have to be girls :lol:

I would love a rew and a bew one day, I have never yet had one :( I would call my rew Ruby and my bew Sapphy so that means they would have to be girls :lol:

If Blueberry had been a girl, I was going to call him Sapphire for the same reason! :lol:

Two gorgeous REW there :love:

Is Willow a Netherlands Dwarf? I love his dinky little ears :love:

Yes he is! I love nethies :love: Seems like there are quite a few REW nethies on here. Molly and Alice are adorable! And all the other beautiful REWs of course :)

Stu - :love:

Stu & Dumplin sharing breakfast:love:

(dumplin left stu right - Stu fits his ears better :lol:)

Dumplin again:love:

Back