• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour the Birthday Buck :-)

Hoppy Birthday Endeavour :D he still looks as mischievous as ever :thumb: I love the pics, specially the one where he is kissing the bunny :love:

Happy Birthday Youngster! :D You look like you're getting up to mischief! :love:
I love how he looks perpetually startled in these photos. Like he doesn't expect you to be there with the camera. You'd think he'd be used to it by now. ;)
What a handsome little man. And he seems to like the Jellycat bunnies. :)
Here's to many happy returns of the day, Endeavour! xxxx

Aww happy birthday little man, you are just two days younger than my Rosie.hope you have a great day:) x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Cant believe he is a year old, i remember when you first got him! How did a year go by ! :)
Happy birthday little guy!
x

Happy birthday handsome Endeavour! Hope you are even more spoilt than usual.

They are lovely photos, his intelligence shines through in them.

Oh bless, happy 1st Birthday you stunning boy!! My little boy bun, Bailey, is 1 on Thursday (6th) - we must have got our boys at a similar time!

Incredible. One year old already ... Happy Birthday wishes to the splendid Endeavour.

Back