• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys for giants?

Mattie_G

Mama Doe
Wanted to get my buns some toys but nothing seems right size. They have garden as long as not tipping down, whilst I am at work (can watch them) plus their room and the house as well.

I am not imaginative. I have two big cardbploard boxes that I can give them.
So what toys do you guys give yourgiant buns? Any tips for rainy days?

Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

hi, if you are looking for toys branded as bunny toys i have noticed p@h have a separate section for giant rabbits with toys ect.
but you can also buy baby/toddler toys. I have bought loads from poundland. things like rattles and keyrings ect which might be a bit more suited to her size my giant loves rattles. she likes to throw them at the walls when she is being grumpy :lol:
you can also make toys i think there might be a thread about that on here. if not just search it on google or youtube.

I'm not sure if there's much of a difference between small/giants to be honest. Out of the array of toys I bought my two small/medium lops, they pretty much ignored them, however they love tunnels, cardboard boxes, and small plastic plant pots (which they throw around on the concrete because they like the noise!).

They totally ignored wooden chew sticks, carrot patch toy thing from P@H where I no longer go, rattles etc. etc.

Cat tunnel; cardboard box; and a spare metal food bowl which gets thrown around for the noise.... :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have giants but the other day I saw a video of a rabbit having lots of fun with a huge dog tennis ball from PAH. He was pushing it round with his nose and running after it!

My two generally ignore most toys; but they do love big willow toys that they can destroy, and I recently found a tunnel that is the perfect size for them - I think it was from viovet, it's red and yellow, and they just love it!!!

Not sure frenchies qualify as giant in this instance but I've found buns like the same things regardless of size, you might just need bigger versions of certain things for giants (like tunnels).
Favourites with my lot are things they can throw (plastic keys, etc), things they can jump on, tunnels and treat balls (dog size is preferred by all sizes).

Hello :wave:

Things I found that work with Reggie:

Child's play tunnel

Biggest box you can get your hands on, turned upside down, door cut in the front and stuffed with news paper... He is inside the box in this pic... :lol:

Cardboard tubes turned into fun treat puzzles...

:wave:

Those are great ideas! D def likes playing with shoes and throwing them etc but not given him a pair. I will fill a box with newspaper and try that and visit Poundland next time I am in the city. Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back