• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poops everywhere! Arghhhhhh!!!

moi

Mama Doe
Although Timmy and Misty poop in there litter tray, theres also loads on the floor. If I dont have the carpet down the poops roll everywhere, including out the pen into the rest of the living room. But with a carpet Timmy trys to trash it! Arghhhhh x

I found that my female rabbit, after she lost her first partner, became incredibly clean. (Or maybe it was never her making the mess anyway?)

However, after bonding with another husbun, I suffer the 'poos everywhere' syndrome. Especially when I take them on holiday with me

I found that my female rabbit, after she lost her first partner, became incredibly clean. (Or maybe it was never her making the mess anyway?)

However, after bonding with another husbun, I suffer the 'poos everywhere' syndrome. Especially when I take them on holiday with me

This is exactly what has happened since we got Fíli! Mylo would occasionally leave just one or two poops behind but now they're just everywhere! :shock:

Back