• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: Auction for Beautiful Handmade Felt Rabbit - Pledge a Pound

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
We have been donated a stunning felt Bunny for auction with all proceeds to pledge a pound. This is a stunning item, even better in real life. I have it with me here and I was so tempted not to list it and just keep it for myself!
Would anyone like to start the bidding at £4?
(Postage will be an additional £2.60)

Auction will close on Sunday 16th March at 8pm

House of Hopsburg presents...'Pinkie Lee Lapin’

This is a handmade felt rabbit, standing 7 inches tall. The template for the shape is an original design by the donator of the item. The stitching is freestyle embroidery using DMC floss and glass beading. No pattern is used for the stitching, making this rabbit unique. He wears a hand-tied gold fabric bow, and has a distinctive heart charm on his loop. His name is ‘Pinkie Lee Lapin’... and he could be just for you!

Comes from a house made a home by two happy bunnies!

Please note: Because of the nature of construction (wood boning is used to ensure the ear remains upright) and use of small glass beads, this is not a suitable item for children.

Last edited:
Back